Oppo has announced the launch of the smartphone Oppo Reno6 4G, a more modest version but with identical aesthetics of the device Oppo Reno6 5G.
The new Oppo Reno6 4G comes with weaker hardware specifications, some decent compared to the cost of purchase:
- 6.4 inch AMOLED screen with 20: 9 aspect and Full HD resolution + 2400 x 1080 pixels, refresh rate of 90 Hz, brightness up to 750 nits, protected with Corning Gorilla Glass;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G octa-core 8nm processor, Adreno 618 GPU, 8 GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128 GB UFS 2.1 storage space, memory card slot;
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 5.1, location via A-GPS; GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS and QZSS, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0, fingerprint scanner integrated in the screen;
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.3 interface;
- main camera with 64 MP OmniVision OV64B sensor, f / 1.7, 1 / 1.73 inch, 8 MP Sony IMX355 ultrawide sensor at 119 degrees, f / 2.2, 2 MP OmniVision OV02B10 macro sensor, 2 Megapixel monochrome sensor, 4K film with 30 fps;
- 44 MP, 24mm, f / 2.4 front camera, shoots Full HD 1080p at 30 fps;
- 4310 mAh battery with 50W charge, dimensions: 159.1 x 73.3 x 7.8 mm, weight: 173 grams.
The Oppo Reno6 4G will be available in blue and black at the suggested retail price of $ 359.
We stand by the rights of the original author of the post, no matter what. We always respect and prioritize the copyright of the content and always include the original link of the source article. If the author of the original article has any issue with it, just leave a report below, we’ll edit it or delete it. Whatever it takes. We will make it right as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author.
Thank you very much! Best regards!