Oppo Find X3 Pro Mars Exploration Edition is a special edition smartphone dedicated to the Chinese program to explore the planet Mars and especially to the Tianwen-1 spacecraft that landed just a few hours ago on the red planet.
The new device does not come with anything extra in terms of hardware, but it brings news on the software side, as well as a new color variant. Oppo Find X3 Pro Mars Exploration Edition is available in a light gray, and the back construction is made of a material with a texture similar to that of space materials.
At the photo levels, we have three new filters that can turn an ordinary photo into one that can make you think of the planet Mars, and the wallpapers and dedicated themes only confirm the special edition of this device.
Full specifications for Oppo Find X3 Pro Mars Exploration Edition:
- 6.7 inch LTPO AMOLED screen, 20.1: 9 aspect ratio, QuadHD + resolution (3216 x 1440 pixels), 525 ppi density, 120 Hz refresh rate, 10 bit support, DCI-P3, HDR10 +, maximum brightness of 1300 nits, sensor optical fingerprint under display, IP68 certification for water and dust resistance;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5 nm octa-core processor, Adreno 660 GPU, 16 GB of LPDDR5 RAM, 512 UFS 3.1 storage, no memory card slot;
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.2 interface;
- 5G, Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac / dual-band axis, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Bluetooth 5.2 LE compatible aptX Adaptive, dual-band GPS location, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS, NFC , USB Type-C, without 3.5 mm jack, stereo speakers;
- main camera with Sony IMX766 sensor of 50 Megapixels, 1 / 1.56 inch, f / 1.8, PDAF, OIS + 50 Megapixels ultrawide with sensor Sony IMX766 at 110.3 degrees, f / 2.2, PDAF + 13 Megapixels telephoto, PDAF, f / 2.4, 5x hybrid zoom, 20x digital zoom + 3 Megapixels macro, f / 3.0, shoots 4K 2160p at 30/60 fps, Full HD 1080p at up to 240 fps, 32 Megapixel front camera, f / 2.4, shoots Full HD 1080p;
- 4500 mAh battery with fast wireless charging at 65W (from 0 to 40% in 10 minutes) and wireless charging at 30W, reverse wireless charging at 10W;
- dimensions: 163.4 x 74 x 8.3 mm, weight 193 grams.
The Oppo Find X3 Pro Mars Exploration Edition is only available in the version with 16 GB of RAM and 512 GB of storage space and costs about $ 1090 in China.
Source: Hardware – Gadget.ro – Hi-Tech Lifestyle by gadget.ro.
The article has been translated based on the content of Hardware – Gadget.ro – Hi-Tech Lifestyle by gadget.ro.
We stand by the rights of the original author of the post, no matter what. We always respect and prioritize the copyright of the content and always include the original link of the source article. If the author of the original article has any issue with it, just leave a report below, we’ll edit it or delete it. Whatever it takes. We will make it right as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author.
Thank you very much! Best regards!