The update for OnePlus North is to be made through OnePlus Nord 2, phone that will be launched in the next period, possibly on July 9. Here is what the Chinese manufacturer is preparing for this model:
- 6.43-inch AMOLED display with FullHD + resolution and 90Hz refresh rate;
- procesor octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 + Mali-G77 MC9 GPU;
- 8/12 GB RAM and 128/256 GB storage space;
- triple camera (50 Megapixels with Sony IMX766 sensor + 8 Megapixels ultra-wide + 2 Megapixels for depth of field or macro);
- 32 Megapixel front camera;
- fingerprint scanner integrated in the display;
- 4500 mAh battery with fast charging at least 30W.
We don't have price information, but I wouldn't expect a starting price of more than $ 330-350.
We stand by the rights of the original author of the post, no matter what. We always respect and prioritize the copyright of the content and always include the original link of the source article. If the author of the original article has any issue with it, just leave a report below, we’ll edit it or delete it. Whatever it takes. We will make it right as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author.
Thank you very much! Best regards!