OnePlus is preparing us for the launch of the mid-range smartphone next month OnePlus Nord 2. It is announced to be a balanced device, at least at the level of the specifications currently circulating:
- 6.43-inch AMOLED display with FullHD + resolution and 90Hz refresh rate;
- procesor octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 + Mali-G77 MC9 GPU;
- 8/12 GB RAM and 128/256 GB storage space;
- triple camera (50 Megapixels with Sony IMX766 sensor + 8 Megapixels ultra-wide + 2 Megapixels for depth of field or macro);
- 32 Megapixel front camera;
- fingerprint scanner integrated in the display;
- 4500 mAh battery with fast charging at least 30W;
- dimensiuni: 160 x 73.8 x 8.1 mm.
In the last few hours, there have been some detailed renderings of the device, some of which confirm the presence of a strong design inspired by the aesthetics of the series. OnePlus 9. In the front area we have a polka dot selfie camera positioned on the left side, while on the back we find the three photo sensors framed in a rectangular module positioned on the left side.
I like that OnePlus still keeps the Alert Slider, a feature that I use to the full every day (personally it seems to me to be the personal note of the ones from OnePlus, just like at Xiaomi we have the infrared port).
Don't forget either our referral link, one that if you use it in the purchase of a smartphone you receive a voucher of 10 euros to buy an accessory.
We stand by the rights of the original author of the post, no matter what. We always respect and prioritize the copyright of the content and always include the original link of the source article. If the author of the original article has any issue with it, just leave a report below, we’ll edit it or delete it. Whatever it takes. We will make it right as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author.
Thank you very much! Best regards!