Moto G10 is the smartphone through which Motorola wants to have a say in the segment of Android mobile phones with a price of up to 150 euros.
You can find him Altex.ro at 728.90 lei in the configuration with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage.
What specifications animate the Moto G10?
- 6.5 inch IPS display with resolution 1600 × 720 pixels, 269 ppi, display / body ratio of 82.2%, 20: 9 aspect, IP52 certification regarding contact with water droplets;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor developed on 11nm, 4 x Kryo 240 at 1.8 GHz and 4 x Kryo 240 at 1.6 GHz, Adreno 610 GPU, 4 GB RAM and 64/128 GB storage, combo slot (dual-sim or single sim + slot for microSD cards up to 512 GB;
- Android 11;
- 4G, Wi-Fi needle, bluetooth 5.0, NFC, FM radio, USB Type-C, 3.5 mm jack, location via A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, LTEPP and SUPL, fingerprint reader on the back;
- 48 Megapixels with f / 1.7 – 26mm wide with PDAF, 8 Megapixel ultrawide with f / 2.2, 2 Megapixel macro with f / 2.4 and 2 Megapixels with f / 2.4 for depth of field, LED flash, record video at 1080p with 30/60 fps, camera 8 Megapixel front f / 2.2 with 1080p video recording at 30 fps;
- 5000 mAh battery with 10W charging, 200 gr. and dimensions of 165.22 x 75.73 x 9.19 mm.
There are some elements that Motorola highlights for the Moto G10 in the press release: My UX with a clean Android experience, without strange skins and with software support, 5000 mAh battery that would bring a range of up to 2 days, the main camera with 4 sensors (48 Megapixel wide, Quad Pixel and Night Vision, Macro Vision camera + depth sensor).
We stand by the rights of the original author of the post, no matter what. We always respect and prioritize the copyright of the content and always include the original link of the source article. If the author of the original article has any issue with it, just leave a report below, we’ll edit it or delete it. Whatever it takes. We will make it right as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author.
Thank you very much! Best regards!